This will restart your printer and drivers and check for any errors.
Your printer must be connected during this procedure.
- Press the “Windows logo key + R” to open the Run dialog box.
- Type “control” in the Run dialog box, then press Enter.
- In the Search box in Control Panel, type “troubleshooter”, and then click Troubleshooting.
- Under the Hardware and Sound item, click “Use a printer”.
If you are prompted to enter an administrator password or provide confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
- Press “Next” and let the troubleshooter scan for problems.
- Fix all emerging problems.
Tip: Reach out to HelpCloud Technician by-the-hour if you’d prefer a pro to handle this.