Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Mouse, under Device and Printer > Pointer Options Tab > select “speed” under Motion section
- Open the Control Panel by selecting the Windows key and typing Control Panel
- Select “Hardware and Sound”
*If you don’t see Hardware and Sound then in the top right hand corner locate ”View by:” and change it to Category.
- Under the Devices and Printer section, select “Mouse”
- In the Mouse Properties window, select the tab “Pointer Options”
- At the top under Motion, slide the bar left or right depending on the speed you’d like
- Select “Apply”, then “OK”