How to transfer photos from a Doro Phone to a Chromebook:
Inside the phone should be what’s called a SD Card. This is your memory card for the phone where all your photos will be saved.
Locate this card, remove it, and plug it into the Chromebook SD slot. This will be located along the edge of the Chromebook.
To locate the SD card:
- Slide off the backing of your phone where your battery is located.
- Now remove the battery.
- Just below where the battery was located should be a very small chip.
*Be Careful!* You are safe to gently press on the card and slide it out of the slot.
- Once it’s removed, you’ll locate the SD slot on your Chromebook by looking for the port that has a symbol SD next to it
Tip: to put it back in, insert the chip back into the same point making sure the gold contact points are facing downward.
To find the SD card files (photos) on your Chromebook:
- Click the circle App Launcher icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen.
- Find and click the Blue File Icon.
- In the left hand panel you should see “SD Card”. Click it to view and transfer files (copy and paste) to your local storage on the Chromebook.