- Open the browser of your choice and visit the following URL: https://drive.google.com
(You will need to log into your Google account if you’re not already logged in)
- Choose a folder you want to save your files in and double click to open.
Note: If you want to add a new folder, select the ‘new’ button in the top-left, then ‘Folder.’ Choose a name for your Folder and hit ‘Create’ when finished. Now that your new folder has been created, double click to open it.
- Select the ‘New’ button in the top-right corner (this will have a rainbow plus symbol as the icon).
- From the drop-down menu, select ‘upload’ with the upward pointing arrow ↑
- This will open File Explorer where all your files should be stored.
Use this to locate the file(s) you wish to save.
Note: If you need to select multiple, you can hold down the ‘Ctrl’ (windows) or ‘Cmd’ (mac) button on your keyboard while selecting each file.
- Once all your files have been selected, click ‘Open’ at the bottom of your window.
And you’re finished! Now that your images have been stored in this folder, you can access those anywhere using your Google Account.
Learn more about managing your Google Drive here.
If you need assistance with these tasks then reach out to our hourly technicians.